Thursday, July 9, 2009

Something In The Way Of An Apology

I guess the blog page on the KPIG website is no more…it has ceased to be…it is an ex-blog page…I know it says “Temporarily Unavailable”, but I think we all know that Adam Nathanson shut it down.
Was it something I said?!
I must admit, I feel bad… Maybe if I were to say “I’m sorry” that would help.
I’m not very good at this, but here goes….
(ahem..throat clearing)

Adam,

I’m sorry!


I’m sorry you don't seem very qualified to do your job; and that it appears that the only reason you have this job at all is because your Dad owns the company….I’m sorry that you have to micro-manage every aspect of the company to the point where none of the qualified people you hired have time to do their jobs because you are constantly pestering them with phone calls and emails.
I’m sorry you can’t seem to follow your own philosophy or the 10 standards you call “The Mapleton Way”, which you proudly display on the company’s website:

The Mapleton Way


10) Be innovative, be creative, be flexible

9) Help build a better local community

8) The truth is the best policy

7) Fight complacency - past successes are not for resting on but for building upon

6) Admit your mistakes and learn

5) Be logical and explore all the options

4) Believe in your abilities; if you think you can do it - you can do it

3) Act with honesty and integrity or don't act

2) Treat others as you would like to be treated

1) Customers come first... think of them and you will always win... your audience, advertisers and staff


I'm sorry, but, I've highlighted some of the ones I think need improvement.....I do want to help!


Seriously, though…I feel really, really bad...I mean reeeeaaally awful...I mean you have no idea how much it’s tearing me up inside that I can’t think of one nice thing to say about your management techniques...



I'm sorry...I told you I wasn’t very good at this!

Ralphie

No comments:

Post a Comment