Sunday, October 18, 2009

Vacation Bla Bla Blog

Well here I am, on vacation. I did make my yearly pilgrimage to Monte Carlo...ahh the sites, the sounds, the smells!! I know you're thinking "Wow, that Ralphie is quite the jet-setter"...actually, Monte Carlo is THE best Italian Deli down in Beautiful Downtown Burbank. You can gain weight just going in and taking a deep breath....mmmm! Don't tell Cheri at the Healthy Way, but I took 2 deep breaths!! I'm such a naughty boy!

No other big plans for this vaction, which is good because on Thursday I started catching a cold. I finished catching it on Friday, and, well, here I am…sick as a dog…but not sick as a pig, just a regular old head cold!

The good news is at least I’m on vacation and don’t have to worry about getting up early and going to work when I feel like crap….the bad news is that I’M ON VACATION AND I’M SICK!!

Today I did make it to one of our planning meetings for our up coming Pearlington, Mississippi trip. It looks like we’ll be going for two weeks in December instead of just one…which is good because one week just didn’t seem like enough time to get ‘er done! Still hoping for donations from some of you Piggies, the blog down below has the address to send checks, and this year Brittany made it even easier to donate by setting up a PayPal account at her blog site http://www.ca2ms.blogspot.com/
For those of you who are actually lucky enough to still have a credit card…with a balance…just click where it says donate…and tell them it’s for Ralphie!

Actually, it’s for any number of people still digging out and rebuilding in Pearlington….you click, and I’ll do the rest! Remember, its tax deductable!

So…one more week off….I could get used to this…without the head cold of course!

Take care Pigs, and don’t forget the Purell!

Ralphie

No comments:

Post a Comment